The doctors of Eastside Eye Physicians have been providing the highest quality eye care in the Detroit metropolitan area since 1955.
All of our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology or the American Osteopathic Board Certification. In addition to their commitment to their daily practice, the physicians have contributed countless hours to the development of future physicians, serving as Associate Clinical Professors of the Kresge Eye Institute and the Beaumont Eye Institute.
Collectively, our doctors hold active membership in the following organizations:
- The American Medical Association
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology
- The American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons
- The Michigan Society of Eye Physicians and Surgeons
- The Michigan State Medical Society
- The Wayne County Medical Society
- The Macomb County Medical Society
- The American Osteopathic Association
- Board Members of Lakeshore Eye Surgery Center