Based on our vast experience in ophthalmology, we provide personalized treatment plans for all the treatment options listed. Our ophthalmologists specialize in treating a number of conditions, including the following:
- Diabetic Eye Disease - A common complication of diabetes that can lead to blindness.
- Dry Eye - A syndrome that causes a lack of sufficient moisture on the surface of the eye.
- Glaucoma - A group of eye diseases related to optic nerve damage and high intraocular pressure.
- Macular Degeneration - An eye disease in which the retina's macula undergoes damage or deterioration.
- Corneal Disease - When the covering cornea is distorted or clouded.
- Floaters - Odd visual spots, specks or flecks that drift through a field of vision.
- Eye Infection - An occurrence spurred on by bacteria, viruses, or fungi causes damage to the eyeball.
- Strabismus - A disorder in which the eyes are unable to line up properly. This condition is more commonly known as crossed eyes.
- Blepharitis - An inflammation of the eyelids.
- Refractory Errors - Caused by a misshapen eyeball. A refractive eye issue can lead to nearsightedness, farsightedness, presbyopia, and astigmatism.
- Pink Eye - Medically known as conjunctivitis. This infection causes inflammation to the eye's conjunctiva.
- Cataracts - A clouding of the lens of the eye. Cataracts are a leading cause of blindness.
- Eye Allergies - Reactions manifesting through watery, itchy, red, or swollen eyes.
- Keratoconus - A condition that occurs when the cornea becomes unusually thin. Keratoconus may result in blurry vision, astigmatism, double vision, and other difficult symptoms.
- Amblyopia - Also known as a lazy eye.
Treatment Options from Eastside Eye Physicians
We provide quality treatment plans that will effectively treat the conditions mentioned above. Treatment plans are often personalized to fit the patient's circumstances. Our treatment options include LASIK surgery, PRK surgery, routine eye examination, preventive care, contact lens examination, retinal evaluation, cosmetic surgery, intraocular implant, eyedrops, and eyewear. Every eye treatment is designed to be safe, comfortable, and effective, in order to benefit the patient as much as possible.
Contact Eastside Eye Physicians Today
If you are concerned with a current eye condition please contact the office. You can reach the St. Clair Shores office at (586) 774-2020 and the Shelby Township office at (586) 247-2020. If you are unsure about whether your eyes have developed a condition, the clinic can set up an eye exam for you. Just give us a call and we will schedule an appointment with you immediately.